home about contact pricing gallery sizing

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Black Friday!


Happy Thanksgiving!  I can't wait to spend it with family!  While it's great to wait until after Thanksgiving to begin putting up Christmas, I have been super busy around here preparing to have those outfits ready for you when it's time! These handmade items can't be created overnight!  So to kick it all off on Black Friday, Polka Dot Umbrella has joined up with some other fabulous online shops to bring you a one-stop shopping Facebook event! 


There will be great deals advertised all day long and of course some free prizes for participating (yes, even my handmade items!!). Come join the official event page with us today here so you'll get reminders on the big day!  

I'm dying to show you what I've been creating today. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment