home about contact pricing gallery sizing

Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's Time to Think Christmas!


It's begun!  I love Christmas season and all the traditions it involves. I have been working on some ready-to-ship Christmas outfits that will be on my Facebook page this week. It will start out as Cyber Monday and I'm sure I'll be on a roll all week long, so don't forget to keep checking back on the Facebook page! As always, you can do custom orders from the albums on my website here, but keep in mind that my turnaround time is often two weeks, so if you are wanting something in time for Christmas you may need to jump on it now! 



This may be my favorite Christmas item of the year!  Trista's Pixie Hoodie, available for order until December 7. Sizes 6m to Girls 8.  $65.00.  My daughter seems to want to wear it every single day so it must be super duper comfy!  And she also loves that it's not "too Christmassy" so she'll be able to wear it long after the season has passed. The hoodie is made out of a soft, 4-way stretch knit and is machine washable. Notice the lettuce edging and details. So, so cute! 

Email me at polkadotumbrellaboutique@hotmail.com to order.



No comments:

Post a Comment